PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU CONTACT ME:
Thank you for your interest in my webpage. Please note that due to time constraints, I cannot address every request for help that I receive. Before you contact me, please understand that:
My correspondence is necessarily limited. I do not provide free support. If you are interested in hiring my engineering services on a consultancy basis, please request current hourly and daily rates.
- I am a law-abiding, peace-loving citizen. I will not help you develop weapon systems or illegal devices based on the technologies that I experiment with. I will immediately report such requests to the authorities.
- I don’t want to compromise the security of our country. If you are a government agent (FBI, CIA, DEA, FDA, FAA, etc.) and find material in these pages that you find objectionable, please contact me so that I can rectify the situation.
- I am not interested in receiving advertisement. I explicitly prohibit you or any automatic address-collection agent to add this e-mail address to an advertisement or any other list. You are also prohibited from adding this address to any contacts list that can be accessed by the public either in print or through electronic means.
- (Damn it Jim,) I am an engineer, not a licensed physician, so I am not qualified to provide medical advice of any kind.
- I am not a representative of the companies about which I blog. Please contact them directly if you have questions about their devices.
- Lastly, I receive quite a few e-mails from people who believe that they have been surreptitiously implanted with a device to track and/or harass them. Let me be very clear on this point – I am not aware of the factual existence of any type of implantable device designed to track or electronically harass people. My best advice if you have these symptoms is to consult a trusted neurologist. I don’t know any physician who has experience with the detection and/or deactivation of this type of alleged implant, so I will not answer any e-mails requesting help of this kind.
With this in mind, and if you would still like to contact me, please e-mail me at:
Please remember, I don’t represent any of the companies about which I blog. Please contact them directly for any device-specific inquiries, purchase quotations, service requests, etc.